Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wanted to publicly thank Mr. Babbs...

cubfan64

I have a trip scheduled to the Bahamas leaving this Friday and as is usually my case, I procrastinated and didn't look into getting a good travel scoop until I e-mailed Mr. Babbs on March 20.

I explained what I wanted and when I hoped to have it by and Bill did a super job of keeping on contact with me and I'm thrilled to say I have a new sand scoop (model #BACKHT with a stainless steel lip) that looks like it's gonna work super for me not only in traveling, but probably be my main scoop from now on.

Just wanted to thank Bill publicly and give a good endorsement for his services - he does a great job!

You need to get the one that vibrates when the loot is in the scoop. He's working with Sunray to market it. It works really well when you're working those deep holes and believe me it save lots of time. I call it the Model 4/1.

Bill's Scoops are the best!

I returned on the 19th of march, about an hour at a time before shivers and blue lips. It may be warmer now, but if you have a wet suit I would take it .