Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wanted.....Patriot Meter

strobeone said:
Anybody have any personal experience with the Patriot Meter? Know where I might get one??
..............................................................................................................STROBEONE,there is a post about these about 10 or 20 pages back................................I believe that it is mentioned in a post about all the various meters ever made for the Sovereign!! Looks very good and impressive but not sure if i would shell out $350.00 for one! I was told that it is currently not being made anymore and it was being made by a 2nd party not from Minelab!!..............................................NEVER SEEN ONE FOR SALE BEFORE.............except for the current one being sold on XXXX................Joe

This meter was designed and built by Joe Patrick and sold new for $299, I had 2 of them and sold them both as I like my SunRay DTI meters beter and did cost a lot less too. These were well built and had a excellent back light if you like to night hunt, but felt they were just too slow responding on the deeper targets I hunt.

I appreciate the info from everyone, but $350 is ridiculose for a meter.....for that price...it had better dig the target too!! Was just a thought and shall remain just that!!!