Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Walking Half Easy Grab!

metalmiester

Went to the B.S. camp that has been good to me. My partner found a 1913 barber dime,1941d merc,3 indians and a buffalo. I did well also as you will see in my pics. The Half was laying on top of the ground on a wooded steep hill side. I new that a half had to come out of there. If any of you are close by and want to hunt this place get back to me. Its only fun when some one else is there finding stuff.:smoke:

First let me congratulate you and your partner on the nice finds....:) Very nice indeed. Not many people would invite others to hunt a nice spot that you have found and my hat goes off to you for being so generous. If I lived close by I would take up your offer in a heart beat. Keep up the nive finds. HH.

Eddie

You did good with that walking half. There is a BS camp nearby that has been turned into a county park. I have found buffalos but no silver, maybe just hunting in the wrong place. HH John

Nice digs MetalMiester! Sure is a good site you found and hope you keep popping out finds like that for a long time. Where are you located? Congrats and Good Luck!

It appears you have an excellent place to hunt. Don't make the mistake of publishing this area until you have completely hunted it out. I would give my "left nut" to have a virgin place like this to hunt. You have a gold mine, don't just give it away. After your best friend and you lightly cut the palm of your hands and clasp them together as blood brothers and swear to secretcy, do you tell him about this place. This place can give you many good hunts. If you open it up, it's GONE!!! I'll bet you worked hard to find this place. Keep it to yourself...

Scott,

Nice finds, man! Keep it going. Is there a limit as to how much longer you can hunt it? As close as I am, I suggest you and your friend keep this to yourselves.

Mike

Awesome finds my friend....and very generous of you to offer the site to others in your area.....metal detecting spirit at it's best!:clapping::cheers: