Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wait a few days and the weather changes fast here.

George-CT

This was my backyard looking out in the woods in the first two a week ago.....Even had some color and thats my sons bronco he uses out in the woods.

The last picture is the same shot where the bronco is, only at daybreak this AM. Only ended up with about 1.5 inches. Thats plenty for right now. I still have leaves I'm blowing around. I got to say, it sure looks nice coming down. I should of taken the picture later my wife and I saw. The 2 horses where out beside the barn and with the snow coming down as hard as it was with the horses just standing there, it looked like they were in one of those glass balls with the snow flying around when you shake it...

George-Ct

some snow. Sometimes if we are lucky, we might have some before the end of the year, but usually if it's going to happen, it's not until January or February. Unfortunately, the ice usually comes first, then maybe a bit of snow. Makes it a bit more dangerous. Looks like your autumn was gorgeous though. :)

n/t

I don't see snow in the near future. My outside work is finished and the snow blower is gassed and ready. Common winter. Gotta have it before spring comes