Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:wacko::wacko:need some help on the edge

jeff reid

I was out yesterday to the beach i set dis at 0 and sen at 5 and then then auto ground balance one beep sometimes i seem to be getting beeps saying -36 why and i getting beeps on the - side if i am set at 0 i tried 1 and still seem do do this i tried everything i could think lowing sen to 1 is this the soil or is there something wrong the soil was a wet but i did ground balance in dry sand any help would be great thanks Jeff

First piece of info we need is whether it is a freshwater or saltwater beach.

It sounds like even though you set the disc point to 00(zero), you were in All Metal mode which is why you would hear a low tone on -36.

If on saltwater beach:

You need to Ground Balance in the dry sand, and I mean dry, not damp, not a little dew or rain damped, DRY.

After GB'ing;
Push Menu and set Sens to around 5.
Set Disc level to 00(zero).
Push Pinpoint to save and exit Menu.
Put machine in Disc mode.
Push FP button repeatedly till you see "CP".
Push Pinpoint to save.

You should be good to go.

HH
BarnacleBill

thanks bill that was the problem sait water and was not set in the cp mode Jeff