Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

voucher from minelab

kevinslack

i got a $150.00 voucher with my e-trac when i bought it from kellco. it said on kellco's web site it had to be redeem at minelab usa. has anyone here used one of them, if so how do you go about putting it on a coil. thanks

Kevin,

The way I understand it you can redeem it anywhere that sells MineLab products, like KellyCo, but you can ONLY use it ON MineLab products. If I remember right I called KellyCo on this one and asked them. One thing that I wish is that I could get a smaller coil than the 8". From what I can see that is as small as MineLab makes for the E-Trac. Maybe someone can correct me on this but I think that is the way it works.

NebTrac

WELL i sent the voucher to kellco with a picture of the 8x6 sef coil, and my bill of sale from them, and put a check in for $10.00 for shipping. so i hope that will get me that little coil for free with the $150.00 voucher. then later i will buy one of the bigger ones.

The SEF isn't a ML product so good luck with that. :thumbup:

I spent mine on spare batteries just to use it up.

I also got my etrac and voucher from Kellyco. The salesperson told me I could pick out any Minelab product with the voucher. She also stated that Minelab products begin with the item number 237.

My understanding as a Minelab dealer that this voucher is to be used for any Minelab product including detectors up to the amount of the voucher by the selling dealer (may be any Minelab dealer too). The dealer send in this voucher with the invoice of the sale of the items selected and send it to Minelab. Minelab will now check the info on the voucher with the warranty card they have on file as the Warranty card has to be sent in before the voucher is any good. Now if the info matches what they have on file then the dealer will get reimbursed a % of the voucher. So if the customer buy items over the amount of the voucher they have to collect that from the customer over the amount of the voucher. Also remember if you have a $150 voucher that comes with the E-Trac and you buy only $75 worth of Minelab products the dealer will only get a % of the $75 and the customer only get $75 worth of Minelab products, so it is best to use all of it and even more by buying extra nuts and bolts, washers or any other smaller items.
These voucher will expire on March 31 the 2010, so those that have the vouchers should use them soon.
I have sent one in so far and have another to send in when the back order is filled, but haven't heard if it was accepted to know if everything matched up.

I would like to add.

I am also a Minelab Dealer also, I require that the voucher be spent with us.

Reason: I do not want another dealer to have a possible problem.

I let my customers know if the detector is not registered, The voucher is Void. And they will be charged for the amount of the voucher.

Also some dealers will not accept voucher if detector WAS NOT PURCHASED from them. Because of reason above.

OK I was having the same issue with my voucher. I went to both of the mine lab dealers in town. One was not a participant in in the program, and the other was only mail order. So since I live in Las Vegas I went to minelab. I spoke to a very nice lady and this is what she told me. The minelab voucher is only good on minelab products. Your warranty card has to be received by minelab for the voucher to be valid, you can fax it to them. If you call Kellyco you can use your voucher to order minelab stuff. You will have to send your voucher to Kellyco before they will ship your swag. Kellyco will confirm that your warranty card info is on file at minelab. I went for the 1800mah battery and the car charger. When I called I charged the shipping, and when they received my voucher they sent my items. I hope this info helps.

Bill

n/t