Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VOTER VOTING WARNING:look:

C.J.M.

Just an early voting warnig ,hearing about illegal methods being used already,if you vote a straight ticket at the very bottom some are already rigged.TO be safe vote manually for the indiviuals.Thank you.

Also, you don't have to vote on machines that can change the votes from Trump to Hillary.....just ask for and use a paper ballot...they have to give you one and take a photo of your finished ballot would be good in case we need to prove who we voted for! :angel: Ma

A worrying thing happened here on our brexit vote...........the polling stations provided pencils instead of the usual pens...........most of us took our own pens to mark the ballot papers.
This was the first time in my life i had seen pencils instead of pens provided for marking the voting papers.........seemed a bit suspect.
Good idea Ma to get proof of your vote.

Yes Neil sure does look suspicious when they provide pencils instead of Black Markers....pencil would be very easy to change the votes...unless not allowed to change without getting a new ballot! I will take a black marker with me just in case but they use black markers since I've been voting in Cuba, MO....In St. Louis County, we used voting machines which are too easy to convert the one you vote for to someone you didn't vote for! But it has been shown that the machines you place your ballots in can also be changed to show differently from what the ppl voted for! Really getting rotten, corrupt and crooked in the elections for a long time now! Even Lyndon B Johnson supposedly knew how to rig the polls and was elected one term after he served the time left for JFK after he was shot and murdered! After he was found out to do that....they told him to not run for a second term or I guess they would report him and sentence him for jail time! He didn't run after serving his full one term! My cousin likes reading and reading about Presidents is one of her favorites! She works at the polls and said that they couldn't be rigged but changed her mind when she read about Lyndon Johnson and what he had done! If anyone wants to cheat they will find some way to do it and the Democrat does it for that is the only way they can win! Some day the evilness and sins of this world will be no more when God's Kingdom comes upon the Earth with all things made new! PTL! AMEN! :angel: Ma