Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista X shined today

Saker

I'm new to Vista and the X so wanted to share my experience today with the X users. The ground was bone dry and like cement, so it was pretty hard to dig. I was surprised how well the X hit on these targets in the dry ground. The small buttons were all a good six inches and the coin was about ten inches deep. The larger broken button and the other round piece were just under the surface. I really like the audio on the X. The small buttons and coin all gave very smooth, very clean and clear tones. The two pieces that were just under the surface came through loud but clean.

I don't have much time on the X yet but I'm starting to understand it. Once ground balanced, I set the gain and threshold to 40, discrimination at 20, and the iron volume slightly less than the tone volume, that lets me hear the iron while the non-ferrous tone comes through nice. Once I understand it more, I'll start making more adjustments in the field to get the most out of it. Seems like a fine, well-tuned machine.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I'm new to Vista and the X so wanted to share my experience today with the X users. The ground was bone dry and like cement, so it was pretty hard to dig. I was surprised how well the X hit on these targets in the dry ground. The small buttons were all a good six inches and the coin was about ten inches deep. The larger broken button and the other round piece were just under the surface. I really like the audio on the X. The small buttons and coin all gave very smooth, very clean and clear tones. The two pieces that were just under the surface came through loud but clean.

I don't have much time on the X yet but I'm starting to understand it. Once ground balanced, I set the gain and threshold to 40, discrimination at 20, and the iron volume slightly less than the tone volume, that lets me hear the iron while the non-ferrous tone comes through nice. Once I understand it more, I'll start making more adjustments in the field to get the most out of it. Seems like a fine, well-tuned machine.

View attachment 60693View attachment 60694View attachment 60695
The Vista-X is Great Easy Machine to Set Up and Super Deep Machine and Most Underrates Machine in Today Market!! It Our Gain and Other Users Loss!

Very nice Copper & other items. The Vista X is a top notch relic machine no matter how bad the ground or EMI. Once you connect with it’s language nothing will out hunt it.

Awesome finds ! I too love my Vista X. Which coil were you using?

The 11" octagon coil. I have the 8" concentric on the way. Has anyone here tried the 8" concentric? I'm sure its good in the iron but how is it depth wise compared to the 11"?

The 11" octagon coil. I have the 8" concentric on the way. Has anyone here tried the 8" concentric? I'm sure its good in the iron but how is it depth wise compared to the 11"?
I use the 8 Inch Concentric on my Vista X all the time its my favorite coil of the three I have, depth wise in my opinion seems to be on par with the 11 inch octagon coil, I detect some pretty mineralized ground with heavy magnetite and salt content and I have had no issues using the 8 inch concentric, the 8 inch concentric runs very stable on the ground I detect

The Small 8 Inch Concentric Is a "Must have coil hunt modern trash sites and for small coil had great depth. It's great coil for Relic Hunting in Super Trash Sites. I Pulled Nice U.S Box Plate Out Deep Hut Site last Winter Loaded with Tons or Nails, Big Flat iron !

Attachments

• happychuck434291911_332317566043014_1083238323184169496_n.jpg
    happychuck434291911_332317566043014_1083238323184169496_n.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 48
  • belleplinsrelichut433246051_10230171572900555_9050433504832933035_n.jpg
    belleplinsrelichut433246051_10230171572900555_9050433504832933035_n.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 47