Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Virginia Beach Dealer Ifo Needed

John in Toronto

I am having trouble getting a hip mount or Balanced Shaft for my Excalibur. Was going to make a straight shaft but cannot get the material for a week, and I am coming to Virginia Beach in 1 week.

So my question is this: All you people from the Virginia Beach area, can you let me know if there is a detector dealer close by that might have the hip mount and/or Balance Shaft I am looking for and if so, can I get a phone number or internet address? You can email, pm or post here. Thanks.

Thanks for all the info !!
I was able to get a piece of aluminum 7/8 OD by 3/4 ID 48" long today, so I will be making a balanced shaft tomorrow. I may still make a hip mount as well but will try out the straight shaft first.
Will look for the handle tonight.

it is the tube that goes in the middle of the battery and unit, you will need a dive belt that goes through it. it slips through the tube and will hang off your hip on the side, or you do what you see in the pictures. the dive belt is still used but you melt 3 holes in it that line up with the unit and put plastic nuts and bolts through. bought at home depot.