Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vibra Probe 570

nightsout

Hey gang,
Anybody have any experience with the vibra probe 570? Any idea what range it has from the tip to a coin? Or any other things you may know about it?
HH
Nightsout,Sharon CT

Hold off for a while longer....the new Garrett Pinpointer is supposed to be awesome! The Vibraprobe interferes with my GTP 1350/GTI 1500/GTI 2500, and if the sensitivity is high, it prevents the auto-shut off from working.

The Vibraprobes make every detector I have, regardless of brand, kinda chattery till it shuts off, but no way would I go on a hunt without it. The 570 is much better in the depth dept. (about 1 1/2 to 2 inches) than the 540 or 560's were. I'm anxious to see the new Garrett probe, but it's gonna have to be something to beat out the toughness and waterproof ability of the VP's. I lost my old 8 yr. old 540 in the lake a few weeks ago and I'm sure whoever finds it will just have to put a new battery in it and keep on going.

G'day BigCatDaddy.
How life in Texas?
Just wondering. In inches, what is the depth of the 570? I assume that you are saying that it is 1 to 1.5 inches deeper than the older model. I don't know how deep that model goes.
thanks.
Mick Evans.