Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vibra-probe 570 or Whites Bulleye II

Indiana-FH

Need some advise !! Can you give me your thoughts on two pinpointers the, Vibra-Probe 570 or the Whites Bullseye II
done some reseach and have conculded it is between one of these two. Just wanted to see what others thought of the
them and if the 570 was worth the extra $$... Or will the Bulleye do as good a job....

Fred :usmc:
Indiana

To my knowledge, the Bullseye II is a motion detector (requires motion to operate)...The VibraProbe is a Pulse induction (requires no motion) probe. For the extra money, I think the 570 is worth a look...It can also be used under water. The Bullseye can not.

HH,

BH-LandStar

I have a vibraprobe 560, and I'm very satisfied with it. It's a rugged machine,and works perfectly.
HH, Dave

I use a Bullseye II and I like it alot. It works great for just finding what side of the hole the target is on. I have not used the Vibra Pro. BH-Landstar is right, you do have to move the Bullseye around to detect but that is no big deal. Depth is about 2". It's great for when you dig down 6 to 8 inches and cannot find your target. It confirms if there is a target or you got a ghost signal that disappears on you. Best of Luck.