Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VERY,VERY,STRANGE:shrug:

C.J.M.

VERY weird thing happened to me at Hillside Cementary in Cuero,texas yesterday.Was there checking out some cementary lots and was taking pictures of some of wifes families heard stones.While there went to see my buddy's grave side and took two pictures one picture of the headstone and another of the marvel slab.When I got home put pictures into my p.c. and one picture blew my mind!!!!There on the slab pictures I can see a man in a union uniform and maybe his wife next to him the faces are not to clear,but they seemed to be holding some item between both of them,and seems there is a dog at their feet.DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS---ANYBODY HAVE AN ANSWER ???????

Hi Bill.....is there a tree for the sunlight to reflect through its leaves to show shadows on the slab? Also, these may be stains on the slab itself caused by different weather conditions that you didn't notice while there taking pics! I don't think it is supernatural unless you believe in ghosts and etc. Well, anyway that is my thoughts, so if it couldn't be any of these things I mentioned.....then I don't know what could have caused the slab to look that way! God Bless! Ma