Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very busy getting read for the auction....

Missouri--Ma Betty

haven't rec any papers yet from Regions concerning the loan in question but it is FUNNY or I think so, I rec a letter from them that says I've been pre-selected for guess what? I can borrow up to $10,000 for 48 months without collateral required @ 7.51 % when I set up automatic loan payments from my checking acct with them (don't have one) and wouldn't do that anyway! I never have payments made by anyone but me! Would be $241.83 per month for 48 months and right now on my SS Income I couldn't pay it along with all my other bills....but I am going to pay off what I owe by auctioning off my Duplex as I can't take care of it or myself anymore....so God just made a way for me to get out and live with my sister or maybe in Ste. Genevieve, MO where my daughters live! There is always a time that comes for the elderlyl to accept that living alone can't be done any longer whether we want to leave or not....SO SAD! Been moving boxes and sorting and repacking the items for the sale! Lots to do! God Bless! :angel: Ma

prayers and the many others who are praying for you I'm sure Jesus will take care of you. God Bless and may your auction be a great success.

n/t

Thank you Travelling Mike and most of all I pray that I am still going and well enough for the auction and please pray everyone that there will be no rain the whole day or even before as it would make the yards (even though we have weeds and grass) very wet! Mr Stubblefield ( my neighbor selling his furniture and things, too) is supposed to be here Monday with the Auctioneers to make arrangements with contracts for his and my auction! I will be so glad to get rid of a lot of stuff and not have to tend to it any longer....those packed boxes seem to multiply! :lol: Hey, I did find some more of my :detecting: finds and was surprised to find silver, clad and foreign coins in baggies....just where I put them with the finds for the day I found them! Also, was surprised at the unusual things that I found, as I had forgotten a lot of what I had found....out of sight out of my mind! Going through what I did go through was like finding them all over again! Another great day but not in the Lord's beautiful outdoors! :bouncy: God Bless and keep on a travelling and having fun but staying safe on the highways and byways of life with our blessed Savior and Lord with His loving protection watching over you! Amen! :angel: Ma

Aye, Aye Sir Doc and thank you for your prayers!....I don't intend to but ya never know as my sister wants a home but needs to sell her place first, so will help her by paying rent (like my brother did me) to help her attain that goal, unless I pass away too soon like my brother did! Sad! Changes come each day for nothing stays the same; so we should live one day at a time and take it as it comes, whether good or bad, for with Jesus we can endure and overcome all things! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Steve and YES, I will keep following Jesus and have for a long, long time! Sometimes I forget to seek Him first and His answer to my situation but I always ask His forgiveness and He does help me out of the messes I get myself into when I jump ahead and forget He is my Heavenly Father to Whom I can go and receive the best advice that anyone could ever have, for no other is as Wonderful and as Wise as our Savior and Lord! Amen! Keep on keepin' on for Jesus and I know that silver and gold with precious stones is waiting right where God has it saved for you! :) God Bless! :angel: Ma