Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VAQUERO-MXT

findit

Has anybody compared these two.I know the mxt has tid and a couple other
extras, but has anybody compared depth .They both have same frequency
and about the same size coil, but would like to know how they compare
using them for coin, jewelry, and relic on dry land.And has anyone compared the tesoros vs whites in general or even tesoro vs minelab.If
say you had a tesoro and you wanted to get a second machine that was just as good or better and under $1000.00 which one? Another tesoro or
whites or minelab? Tesoro's have always been number one in my book:thumbup: , but say you wanted to try something different.

I am using the M6 right now and like it quite a bit, not better than the V just different. They both seem to have the same depth. I don't have a 5" coil for the M6 yet so I can't compare on small targets, small coil. The 10x6 eclipse seems better on smallish targets than the stock coil on the V. The V has an edge on the M6 for heavily iron masked targets. The 6 nails over a silver dime test.

I am leaning towards getting a V as a backup machine or a Diablo uMax, if I can find one for next year.

Disclaimer:

You can't compare these two machines on features, totally different ball game. I will say that the ONLY thing that gives me any hesitation on the M6 is the lack of an all metal mode with a threshold adjustment. It is a super fun machine to hunt with though, and the pinpointing is spot on, I like VCO.