Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vaq volume signals

holey dollar

Just wanted to run this by you guys, was talking a couple of days ago regards the Vaq being single Tone, Lower volume deeper the Target gets.I have found using Sun Ray Gold Headphones that if i use the switch on the headphones to null out a large close signal, you would have to listen very closely for any sound changes at all, hardly any change in sound deeper the target gets, but flick the switch faint whispers on deeper targets, i like to have an idea how deep the target is.
So point being for those hard of hearing Sun Ray offer the best of both worlds when it comes to headphones, any thoughts guys or have i sent you all to sleep ????
Take care
Dave/Holey Dollar.

That VCO makes V, one sweet machine...........

I have wondered about using the limiter like that.

I don't have limiters on my headphones. Guess I'll

have to the regular way. Glad I can still hear some.

Not all limiters work as well as the ones onSun Ray

Pro Gold.

HH,

Something I learned Radio Shack sells an inline volume control for $10 bucks. You can supertune the Vaquero and turn down the head banging surface targets with the control. The deep stuff sounds like it's laying on top of the ground and the shallow stuff don't blast you. But you know what it does to the pinpoint. The V is my main detector. I almost sold it before I learned it, but now it goes where I go.

My first Tesoro was a Cibola.

I new with in two hours of using it, that I was sold on it.

I loved the circutry. When I sold it, it was with the intention of getting a Vaquero.

I got my Vaquero a month and a half ago. It is my main detector now.

I have three other Tesoro's.

I like them all.

HH,