Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vacation finds!!!!!!!!!!!

wyohunter99

Hey all I am in Missouri visiting my wifes grandparents and today I got a chance to hunt my wifes aunts yard.... The house was built in the late 1800's... Lots of trash and iron but managed to pull a few goodies my oldest coin to date wich was the first signal i got this morning, a 1898 Barber dime and 2 1919-S wheat pennys. The dime was about 10" down next to the sidewalk leading up to the front porch and it registered at 38. Both pennys came in at 34 around 4-5" Hopefully I can find some more!!!! Ill keep ya posted....
DSC_9922.jpg

Way to go wyohunter! Nice barber. 10 inches? What was the signal like at that depth? Get some ih's, 34-35. They are out there! Where are you in misery?

Bet you see 100's of md'n possibilities there and want to md all day.

What does the wife think?

Yeah tons of places!!!! we are in north east Missouri. I have that in my head about the IH's...The signal on the dime was kinda iffy in some directions but must have been good enough for me to dig!!!!

Found another Barber dime today!!!! Was huntin along the sidewalk of my wifes grandpa's house and there it was 38 signal 6-7" down a 1897.....

n/t

Well this morning I went over the same sidewalk area in front of grampas house where I found the 2nd barber dime and I found 2 V nickels!!!!!! Both solid 13's about 5" down. A 1884 and a 1912... Is it just me or does the Safari work better when the recharchable battery pack is almost dead like with 1 bar left??? Because I was getting more signals in spots I knew that I throughly went over the night before????
DSC_0506.jpg

n/t

Awesome finds wyo, great V nicks. I thought you would get some indjuns down there. Pesky things.

Awesome Wyohunter!!! Thanks for the numbers and the depths, it will make us all better hunters. I have started hunting an old house in Alabama while I am between trips. Hopefully I will be able to find some of those older coins that we can't find in St. Pete. Keep em coming and good luck.