Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i replacement, Whites are the greatest

grumpyjohn

I had issues with my V3i from the very start and after it had been returned to Whites for various reasons 6 times it was replaced with a brand new machine despite being out of warranty. To me this goes way beyond customer care and shows what a brilliant company Whites are!! Thank you whites you have made me a very, very happy bunny!! Will I think of a machine from another manufacturer in the future? I don't Think so!! Whites have now got a customer for life !!

6 times back?????? Sounds like you had some sort of problem that could not be diagnosed. Some machines just dont work for some people. The universe can be very complimented sometimes. This can be no fault of the machine or the operator, hence why some users prefer different brands or different detectors.

In fact I remember back on a couple of your posts and you where not happy. Its amazing what Whites does to make their customers happy.:clapping:

White's is just a all around great company, not just their customer service but just the company values and direction. I use to run a small organization called Kids Get Diggin, we gave less fortunate children / families metal Detectors and accessories, etc. And White's always was able, willing and did donate tons of various items to the organization. White's and Garrett made the organization possible and helped several dozen children and families!