Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 Videos

sport.pilot

Hello everyone,

New to this forum and new to the V3 - it should arrive next week. I have hunted with the XLT for about 10 years + and decided it was time to move up.

Can anyone direct me to some videos that show the V3 being used in the field. I have watched the White's features videos on the V3, but I am looking for a video that shows it being used, shows someone actually pinpointing with it, shows them finding a target and explaining what they are doing,what program they are using etc. and one that shows the screen etc. I had a video on the XLT that White produced, and it not only went over the detector in detail, but it actually showed the experts using the detector, showed the screen, how to adjust it, etc. It was very helpful and I hope they intend to do the same with this detector. I have posted it on the ask Whites section of the official Whites forum, but no answer as of yet. I am a person that learns much better by example than by reading a manual. A good demonstrative video for me is worth a thousand manuals! Anyway, if anybody has any video links to post I would appreciate them. I have looked at YouTube, but many of them just show the target being dug up or show you it after it has been dug up. I also do not know the skill level of the person using the detector. So, to some degree, they are not really very helpful. Thanks.

Darryl

Just do a search and you will find them. You have to sort through the White's Vids:

Here are a few I found with a little effort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u2adpkpaAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Pne7lr4WM

Thanks for the links Neil. I have found a number like that, but they just show me the finds. I am looking for something a bit more instructional. Something that actually shows the V3 in use so that I can learn from seeing it in use. I will keep searching, and if someone has something along that line, please post the link. Thanks.