Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 tearing it up!

magic

Havent posted my finds in a while...been to busy playing with the V3 and learning more each day.
Went out with handyman (kevin) and Yazoo last week and ran into some good finds.. Had a great time!
On my first day out, I got a 1953 Franklin half, a 1945 and 1957 quarter and 14 wheats. Also got two old tokens from new orleans.

My second day out with my friends was killer! I got 19 wheats, an undated shielded nickel, a 1884 V nickel, eleven Indian heads! dates are,
1882, 1903, 1898, 1890, 1876, 1864(no L), 1882, 1883, 1899, 1888, 1909.

Now for the silver, I got two rosies, 59 and 51. I also got a 1876 seated quarter and a 1877 seated carson city dime!

Sorry about thye crappy pictures, I havent learned my camera very well...been too busy with the V3!
Thanks for looking

DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0020-2.jpg

DSCF0019-2.jpg

DSCF0021-2.jpg

DSCF0023-1.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

DSCF0013-1.jpg

Awesome job! :clap: The shield nickel still eludes me. :rage:

What part of the country are you in (I'm curious because of the CC dime).

Congratulations Magic, darn good finds..........:clapping:

Great Job, I'm just getting acclimated to my new V3 also. It's a great detector, even though it has a large learning curve. Once you've got it "basically" understood it's a dream to work with...

Thanks everone! The 40s and 50s silver was found in southern Indiana and the seated coins and Indians were found in Illinois.
I was really shocked to get the cc dime. I looked it up and it seems like alot of them were made.