Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 strikes gold!

Aaron

I finally found my first gold ring. I know its not much, but its 14kt. I've been detecting off and on since '86 and never really dug much pulltabs till recently. It was 34 degrees this afternoon, which was warmer than yesterday, made it out to my old high school for alittle more than 2 hrs. Also found $3.36 in clad. Man, was I happy was I found that ring. I was working in the coin/jewelry program the V locked right on 18, thought it was a nickel. It was only just below the surface. Made my day!

Congratulations Aaron on that great gold ring, feels good finding gold. :clapping:

Very happy for you Aaron!! Now that you know what it smells like, may you find a lot more!!! Congratulations!!!:clapping:

Aaron the V3 is a asum unet thanks Whites, Mic

A great way to break in that V3 Aaron. Congratulations on the gold.

Very Cool Aaron! Congrats!

I'm digging a lot more tabs to but also more gold. 2 14K rings so far. Not a lot but considering I dug 2 in the 10 years prior to the V it;s not bad.

I have alot more incentive to dig those tabs with the price of gold these days!
Thanks!

Congrats on your finds and enthusiasm. I'm a new dirt fisherman. The V3 is my first detector. The first thing I did was through a few coins out in my backyard to test. I retrieved everything but 1 penny and a nickel. It took me a couple weeks of frustration before I decided to listen to what it was telling me. Since then I have collected over 75 dollars in clad using standard coin search. I'm hooked for life now. Happy digging :)

I love gold.. and it's fun finding the otherwise unfindable. It's like having xray vision at a playboy convention... he.he. he.. well not quite that much fun but congrats on the finds :)

WTG on The Ring............... Yes if your always digging Pull-tabs / nickels on a regular basis, you will also be finding more jewelry on A regular basis............. it's just a odds Game.