Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V nickel and some civil war relics.

7centsworth

Got out today to the same place I have been going the last three or four times I have went hunting. I found a 18?5 v nickel, eagle button, [that is the third eagle button I have found at this small spot]several pieces of lead one real big. A couple of enfields. A really old marble it was in the hole with a target I dug. Also found a couple whats it. I had to make a pattern three custom because this place is so trashy loaded with trash. I barely heard the enfield in with trash.

from the pic of the land & the finds I would say it's got the potential for anything CW. WTG, wish I was there with you, Steve in so la

SeniorSeeker said:
It's looks as though most of what you find is really old. Are any of the bullets you find from the Civil War?
Yes they are all civil war bullets. This is only a few hundred yards from a civil war camp. This was an old home site.

:) Awesome finds Travis! Congrats my friend :)

n/t

Thanks. I have found a ton at this place so far. And I know there is a lot more there.