Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V Big Foot??????

mickfin

Dose anybody know wen the V Big Foot will come out??????????? Mickfin

Who knows, just remember that coil is not made by Whites. Rob

I have a Big Foot 4R my Eagle N i Love it, Need one 4R my V3????????????? Mic

Last time I emailed Jimmy he said he did not think it was going to happen. Real bummer for me as it was my favorite coil on my DFX.

Jason

I would think you could use the current bigfoot on the V in single freq. 2.5 or 7.5,its when using the 22.5 freq. that coils which arent V nulled becomes an issue.

So are you talking about the 6.59 Big Foot for the XLT or the DFX Big Foot??????? I have the 6.59 Big Foot so can i set my V3 to 7.5 ?????? Mic

Thats what Im thinking Mick.If it was the Bigfoot for the DFX it would probably have to be run in 2.5.I know all the coils for the DFX can be run at higher gains if run in single frequency 2.5 or 7.5 on the V3 verses 22.5 or 3 freq.

I love my Bigfoot coil. I am seriously thinking of getting the v3 but the fact that I can't use the bigfoot is a real drawback. ITs the only hurdle getting the v3 right now .

The Bigfoot works fine with the V3 as long as you use the 2.5 or 7.5 frequency. You will get some wrong VDI's with 22.5 and best data. I wouldn't let the 22.5 frequency on the Bigfoot deter you from getting a V3, it is a fantastic machine.

Ok Larry the 6.59 Big Foot or the DFX Big Foot???????????? If i go 7.5 can i use my 6.59 B-G ??????? Mic

I am talking about the Bigfoot for the M6, MXT, DFX Mick, but I don't think you will hurt anything by trying the XLT Bigfoot on the 7.5 frequency V3 if the connectors are the same. A call to Jimmy Sierra might be in order before trying it though.

Really wish Jimmy would consider having a V bigfoot made or some one would make one for the V.
If enough folks ask him it may happen. You can send him a email through his site.

Jason

OK lets see 4R starters who wants the V Big Foot lets see some hands?????? N thean we can send Jimmy some E-Mail, Mickfin

I want a BigFOOT for the V3 ! ! !

Jerry

Jimmy Sierra already knows what the score is and that is not the problem. Production is the problem and he has back-orders up to his eyeballs for the DFX/MXT Bigfoot. I would not expect a V3 Bigfoot anytime soon.

I have just done the Jimmy Sierra e-mail request for the V3 and MXT Big Foot since I own both machines their reply was I'm on the waiting list for the MXT Big Foot. Since I have the MXT I'll be content and use it on the V3 in the single lower freq. I have a feeling getting that wide spectrum of frequencies on such a big coil might be cost prohibitive.

The problem isn't a lack of demand, or even a lack of manufacturing capacity. The problem is, because of the way Bigfoot is designed, it can't be simply extended to V3's specs. It would have to be completely redesigned. Even then, might require a design change on V3 itself to get around certain limiting issues. Begging Jimmy to produce V3-Bigfoot isn't going to make it happen, because it can't happen. Sorry.

- Carl

I'm saving Carl's reply for future posts. Subject closed, we've heard it from Whites. Rob

I have a question because at one time I was going to purchase one of these machines. But $1600 I just have a hard time understanding where the extra $600 comes into play? Also for $1600 why would you need a big foot coil? Their for depth right?