Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag: SCAM ALERT!!!

Cupajo

I got a call from an old Auntie a while back asking me to help her out in an emergency. Without hesitation I sent her a fairly large (for my finances) sum of money which she assured me would be re-paid after the legal matters were settled! I got a call from my oldest sibling and she told me that she had done the same and that somehow this didn

she lives in Italy,lived alone and my Dad was ripped off when she passes away,he was her only close relative..but someone fiddled with her will when she was ill..cwap happens

Hi Orlando,

I don't know if we will ever find out what the hold is that this woman has on Auntie, but they have known one another since Barbara was a child and there is some connection there.

It seems the witch only sees Auntie when she has money for her.

Thanks for sharing your story Friend,

Cupajo

n/t

Hi Mike,

It seems a lot more common than I thought!

I'm sure there is a special place in hadies for these people at least I hope so.

Best to Ya Friend,

Cupajo