Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag:Low tide, wet sand 7 feet from waters edge, Infinium does it again!!!:detecting:

Cupajo

While my coffee was cooling this AM I did my usual early morning good deed and picked up some of the debris left from yesterdays thoughtless beach abusers.

Due to the cloudy weather there wasn't as much as usual and after I finished my coffee I warmed up my Infinium and worked a hundred yards of wet sand/gravel.

The new sand scoop I finished a couple of weeks ago worked very well and I found a new penny and an old nickle along with a few thin nails and some wire.

Just as I was going to run out of time and have to start my work-day, I found this little beauty!

[attachment 130811 100_0015.JPG]

Six tiny diamonds and 14K was a perfect way to end the brief hunt!

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

n/t

Less kids to deal with, less questions. I try to get in hunt and get out before to many notice. If I come across areas with lots of kid rings I enjoy giving those to the kids. I usually just leave them in one pocket in the pouch so I can give them away. They like it and get enjoyment from it. Down side is you become like the Pied Piper......

Geo-CT

After reading your story I am tempted to head over in that direction, but finding time is a problem at the moment. Thanks for posting the good story, I enjoyed it. Kelley (Texas) :)

Really nice find! I have not had my detector out in years now. When you cannot bend over or hardly walk it's a dead end for detecting. I may be able to try again soon cause the back surgery seems to have worked quite well and if i can get more surgery for the ruptured discs i may be good as new but with the waiting lists for surgery here i too old to be interested:biggrin:

Wayne you have my sympathy Friend for your back problems.

So far this sixty eight year old frame is functional, but arthritis is an issue in my coil swinging hand!

I do suffer a bit, but keep on keeping on anyway.

Thanks for your reply friend,

CJ

Hi Kelley,

The Gulf Coast I grew up on was a hard place to treasure hunt because it was nearly always too rough to wade in.

There are sheltered areas I suppose, but because I have lived so many years away from there I don't know where they are.

Gulf Hunter may be able to help you find an area where the water isn't so rough Friend,

CJ