Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag:First Silver With Etrac

Grumpyolddiver

:clapping:Well got out for about an hour today and am starting to get the hang of it.But Boy does it play some silly tunes.I got the 1944 Merc at just over 8" and the 1964 Rosie aqt 6"-7".The ring was down about 4" and had a real solid tone both ways(only 10kgf/sterling).It was 88*s here today so didn't stay out long.But Silver is nice to see again. This was at an old school that has been pounded to death by me and lots of others so I knew that there had to be something still there and there was and still is.If it cools off alittle I'll get out sat. Grumpy

n/t

Great job Grumpy!!! Thanks for the pictures and posting the story too! Congratulations on the finds!!!

NebTrac

WTG Yes it plays a tune???? Did you use the Pro coil???? Yes im finding more stuff Thane the XXXX Detectors 4R shure, Mickfin

Great job Grumpy !

Yep, the tune I like best is the silvery moon umm coin tune!! :laugh: I'm sure you'll be getting more goodies too!! Just have fun!

Good to see you get a handler on her and now you better hold on tight and get ready for the silver to start accumulating :thumbup: