Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag: A Few Hours, My Infinium And Me= GOLD!!! :detecting:

Cupajo

Decent day for water hunting and this local "worked out beach" had a couple of surprises for the old hunter and his friend mister Infinium!
[attachment 128378 100_0029.JPG]

[attachment 128379 100_0031.JPG]

Eight Jefferson nickles, one buffalo, one V-nickle, three pinnies, one quarter, five fishing sinkers, a .22 bullet, a .45 caliber bullet and misc. scrap brass.

The last two things I found after I had just about decided to call it a day after over four hours of hunting and digging a few hundred pounds of stone cobbles, one man's 10K senior ring from 1969, and one 14K man's wedding band.

I'm tired but delighted with the days hunt!

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

You are good at finding treasure items. Thanks for sharing this story with us, I enjoyed it. Kelley (Texas) :)

If we get some warm weather in here maybe people will get back in the water and restocking the hunting grounds. Geo

seems to be great on Nickles, many are not. You should have some great success with it. I never had a bad day detecting. I had some I didn't find much but the search is the thrill for most of us

n/t

n/t

On the first hunt of this season I found three gold rings and in five hunts that followed I found only one more and it was an oldie.

The area has been hunted heavily and someone covered the place I hunted yesterday, the day before and there were signs of his digging all over the area.

A friend commented that he thought it was me out there.

After over four hours of digging among the cobble stones I was just about exhausted (The "poor man's backhoe" weighs over ten pounds empty!!) and decided I would work my way back to the exit point and leave.

In less than twenty minutes I found the rings shown in the post.

Both close to the shore and tough digs.

It seems that most of the good finds I have made over the years have been those faint signals that had me wondering if I had actually heard a signal or not.

These two I heard well enough, but I thought they were more nickles.

I'm delighted the weren't of course and thanks again for your interest!

CJ