Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

USAF, Lowry Field, Denver, Colorado--Continuing the learning!!!

Cupajo

After a couple of months of basic training, phase- two, we were allowed to take a leave prior to settling down into our more advanced studies about various weapons and weapons delivery systems. Our basic military training was complete and we were full fledged airmen in the USAF, no longer basic airmen, we were airmen first class. This was a break designed to allow us to re-connect with family and the real world. I had been watching the bulletin boards for a ride home. Some times the ride was free if you shared the driving, and sometimes the deal was to share in the gas expenses, but the owner wanted to do all the driving.

I found a fellow a bit older than I who was looking for someone to share fuel expenses, but wanted to drive the whole way to San Antonio himself. I personally didn

something that day. Respect for the back side of the weapon too and to make sure the ammo is seated.

You have quite a memory.

Hey Royal,

As I mentioned in another post recently, the traumatic memories are not forgotten! They, unfortunately, over-shadow the more pleasant memories so badly that it seems the pleasant ones no longer exist.

I'll keep looking!

Regards Friend,

Cupajo