Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Urgent Prayers needed ASAP for my friend, Tara Alexandra,

Missouri--Ma Betty

Who lives in NY & has a little boy, Jace, that she is adopting (his mother deserted him) but now the father was supposed to sign him over to her but changed his mine ( not a good person) & went to court where one of BO's Liberal judge's took away her statement against this supposedly father & gave Jace to him! Needless to say Tara is hurting really badly & scared for her son--she has had him since very young baby & he is two or older NOW!! Please pray for her to receive favor & for Jace--I can't imagine how sad he is without her as his mother! Tara isn't married but loves children & is so happy to have Jace to enjoy life together! Pray for her to draw very close to Jesus--I don't think she is truly saved but does know of Him! Thank you, for all prayers & I am hoping for an immediate answer to our prayers in her favor, for she goes to court, Friday--Pray for a better judge or a change of heart to give her & Jace favor! DEMS & LIBS don't seem to care one hoot about babies & young children--But God Jehovah is our final Judge! PTL from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! Thank you for all prayers! Will update when there is any news! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you, Mike--She loves Jace & wants to keep him so very much!!! I have a story that goes back to 1965? concerning Tara & her family--Her dad was my ex's Uncle--visited them during our vacation trip to the World's Fair in Montreal, Canada, & saw Niagara Falls--awesome to see! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Travelling Mike--All prayers truly appreciated! With God all things are possible--SO hopefully her Court date tomorrow will bring good news for Tara & Jace! Thank You, Lord Jesus, PLEASE let it be so! Amen! :angel: Ma