Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Urgent Need of Prayers....Please pray concerning finances...

Missouri--Ma Betty

Will let you know about the problem later....but looks like I am going to have to pay off a debt of almost $36,000 in ten days and I cannot; so will be having an auction to sell furniture, other stuff and also my Duplex! Will move in with my sister, as soon as I possibly can and that way we both would be financially better off! I can pay the debt when I sell my Duplex, but they want to turn the debt over to the collection agency in ten days which would ruin my credit rating to help my sister to buy a home if she could sell hers! When it rains it pours....it was my fault, but in a way it was theirs, too! Will explain later if anyone wants to know how this happened....even my RE Lady said, How did that happen?

Gonna have an auction and an auctioneer and his wife are coming Apr 5th to talk to me! Will cost me but I've been there before and still am so nothing new! Divorce and Cliff's burial left me financially burdened and never have gotten over it! THANK YOU FOR ALL PRAYERS ....I need Jesus' help in Whom I lean on and trust! Who has never let me down yet! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Whatever happens....I will be okay, for I was raised on a farm and we were very poor and I survived childhood, marriage, divorce, living alone and dealing with my grown children! Amen! :surrender: :angel: Ma

n/t

HI Doc! I will call them Monday when the Loan Dept is open (called today but closed) and see what I can do to get them to hold off until I sell the Duplex and have the money I owe and I do owe it but with my mind the way it is anymore, I make a lot of goofs and that was one of them! I've paid for having the furn and stuff moved twice and in storage until moved that it isn't worth what I've paid to keep it so I feel like putting it out to the curb! But I guess gaining back even a little of the cost is better than nothing and I do have some silver and rings that I found metal-detecting and a little gold but not a lot....I never found that many gold rings like other detectorists did but I will manage and I got too hyper, stressed and etc. I need to not get impatient and wait upon the Lord and He will help me and renew my strength and I apologize for posting all my problems on the Forum! I am in this trouble because I didn't trust in Jesus more instead of stupid credit cards! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma

Thanks for your prayers everyone and I know Jesus will help me but because I didn't completely trust in Him instead of stupid credit cards I am in this trouble and is testing my faith! I still Praise God and Thank Jesus for and in all things whether good or bad because it is for my faith to grow and to gain strength by overcoming trials of testing! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Ma,Just put it in Gods hands,Pray about it,he will get you through it,we all make mistakes,The Lord loves us and is Faithfull to forgive us. will be praying for you.
God Bless
Rick

Thank you Rick and I have already prayed about it and still am and when I prayed to God about the problem, He answered through someone posting on facebook who didn't even know about my prayer and problem and it confirmed my prayer that He has answered my prayer and now it may be better than I could even believe! My next door neighbor has been gone for 2 to 3 months or more and hadn't saw or talked to him for quite some time and lo and behold he came by this afternoon after my sister and I had gotten through with moving stuff and carrying boxes into my Living Rm from one bedroom (but plenty more boxes in there) and plenty more in 2nd bedroom plus furniture! He was with 3 more ppl and two were his auctioneers! He is unable to take care of himself any more and I am almost unable to do so by myself, too, and he is going to sell his furnishings and checking with me to sell the furniture and things that I have for he has seen all the stuff in my garage and knew I was going to have an auction sometime!

Well, I told them that I already have an auctioneer coming Wed to see about selling my stuff and my Duplex, but they would give each of us discounts by having the sale at the same time! Told my sister that the neighborhood would be wondering if we old people had passed away or why both Duplexes are for sale! But my neighbor said he had a buyer so not auctioning it but they told me how it would be if they auctioned off mine at the same time as his auction what it is going to cost to sell the stuff which cost me a fortune to move and store and move again into my Duplex! GRRR! So when the auctioneer comes I can barter with him and see which one I can get cheaper....he wants 20% but they will do it for 15% but there are other costs involved from both like paying ppl to unpack boxes and carry out the stuff for the auction on auction day! I told them it keeps costing me money which I don't have a lot of, for that is why I am selling anyway, but I guess a little back will be better than none at all! Anyway God is good and always is and looks like I will have a choice between two now but they can't have an auction until after April for takes a month to advertise everything and that costs and Sat, May 20th is the first available date he hasbout having an auction....takes awhile to have one so give yourselves a couple of months of planning and getting ready.....Time and money! :thumbdown: :lol: if anyone wants to have an auction! What is strange is these auctioneers has the same last name as the person I bought this Duplex from and they aren't even related!

Thanks again for all prayers and God is working everything out through all prayers and after I talk to the loan company tomorrow concerning the money that needs paid right away...God will work that out, also, or have a buyer for my Duplex, too, and soon! God Bless! :angel: Ma Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen!

My first suggestion is to call the debtor and bring them up to date. See if there is anything that can do to work with you. The better explanation you have as to what you are thinking about will provide them an avenue to give you time. If they are owed $$$ the greater the potential the more likely they will give you additional time.

Second issue - you cannot be evicted from your home without certain steps taking place. This is for both a person who has their home mortgaged or one who is paying rent.

Third - what are yard sales like in your area? Could you get as much money through that avenue - talking about net in your pocket.

If there are any attorneys in your area you might see if they will help you out - assuming legal assistance will help - pro bono. Some attorneys will - others will not. Legal aid society could help as well.

Thank you, Jayhawk! I have already got it pretty well handled, for God is good and answers prayers! Called Loan Dept and they transferred me to the Mitigation Dept....both man and the lady were very nice! She is helping me by sending me papers to fill out that will help me make paying easier by giving me more time, but may not need it, as I called the Auctioneers that my neighbor brought by and will be selling my things the same day he sells his but I will be auctioning my Duplex for he has already has a buyer for his! Found out that my RE Lady isn't taking any more listings, as she has retired and almost had a nervous breakdown at the end of last year and her daughter had a bad car accident and almost lost one of her eyes and that is upsetting for her and some more sicknesses in the family along with her mother passing away two weeks ago! Please pray for her as she is a very nice person but is very nervous and upset right now! That was another sign from God that I am to sell or otherwise she would have been able to list my Duplex! I've worked with her many years and we are friends. Doing a lot of moving boxes and sorting and getting ready to have the auction but won't be for a month or two as it takes time to set it up and advertise the sale! Thank you again! God Bless! :angel: Ma