Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updating my CW display

steve in so la

I added some of the things I dug this week to my ongoing Louisiana Civil War display. Been working on it for 5 years now.
The 6 tokens in the upper center are different denominations from the Josephine Plantation. I didn't detect them - a distant relative had a bunch from days after the war when he lived there.

The 3 large tokens - 3 on each side - are from the annual festival they have here. Not too hard to find. Lots of bullets and a few eagle buttons.

aucjgg.jpg

Very nice collection! Makes me wonder what I am going to do with all my iron relics. And what else I might find.

n/t

Nice display Steve. I wish I had a big wall to display some of mine. I have mostly bullets.

Here's my display of them. At one of my sites they experimented with all kinds of bullets so I was lucky enough to have dug unusual ones. steve

2uihuv6.jpg

Nice bullet Display--because of the neat displays you will get more value for them if & when you decide to sell--unless your son &/or your grandchildren are interested in CW relics!

You have more dropped bullets than me. Most of mine are fired. I hunt a training camp. I like that display.