Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updates and some rambling tibits...............

Kelley (Texas)

We dodged the bullet down here, the hurricane finally went further north. However, we are getting some record breaking temperatures for this time of the year, we reached 105 degrees today. We had so many birds drinking from the bird bath in the back yard that it had to be filled twice today.

I am still posting old photos to the computer, never realized that we had so many. I still have several large boxes full of photos that need to be posted. I am starting to select certain photos rather than just post everything like I did when I first started.

Went to the store and purchased a photo program called "Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0" because I was told that it was the best program available. Well, it is more complicated than "CompuPic Pro" that I had been using, but really is not any better. As such, I decided to continue using my present program "CompuPic Pro" until I figure out all the bells and whistles of the new photo program.

Of interest, I think that the "Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0" will allow me to change heads on people. It does not say it will do that, but there is a section in the manual that talks about doing layers on photos...this may mean that you can take a head photo of someone and place the head on another person's body. I just have not figured it out yet, this may not mean what I think it does.

I finally got a good photo of the ugly nerd dog that lives several houses up from me. They tied the little monster to a tree in their front yard. I do not know what type of dog it would be....but the head looks like the head of a hound dog that was put on the wrong body. Surely, this type of dog was not placed on the Ark with the other animals during the great flood, but was an accident that happened afterward. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 7445 DSC00153.JPG]

the head of a bassett, because we raised them when I was growing up. You can tell by the red eyes and the length of his ears. My other thought is that his mama or daddy was either a terrier of some sort, or maybe beagle.

Ours used to bite their ears when they were puppies when they ate. We would hold their ears up over their heads so they would not bite them. Lullaby was the name of daddy's favorite bassett hound. Bassetts are also much lower to the ground than "ugly nerd dog". :lol:

I have a "HOW TO" manual on Photoshop about an inch thick. You can clone. That's the closest I have come to being able to switch anything. Royal knows a lot more about it.

One Saturday morning when I walked out to get the paper I spotted him heading my direction. However, a cat crossed the street and the nerd dog took off after it with intentions of inflicting bodily harm. Because of it's short legs it collided with the curb and almost did a flip...the cat climbed a fence and escaped. Another time, he took off at a dead run when he spotted me waiting for him...that dog is fast. He is a smart little rascal, but one of these days I will nail him. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

A sickle hocked little dog. He definitely is weird looking Fred..

:)Good to see you back. I was concerned there.

Sunny skies

M

nerdly that dog could be,but you were right,man those are a big set of ears he's got.he looks like he's depressed and mad at the world,maybe he's taking it out on your pickup tire.if he were human i'd say he would be like mike wallace of 60 minutes fame.:)it was hot here before rita came,now it's humid and not as hot.

we had about an inch and a half of rain and about 50 mph wind gusts,now there's branches and leaves everywhere.i don't think anybody got the rain they predicted,we could use a little more.stay cool.

liberal and a roll of barbed wire! :shock:
Good picture tho :thumbup:
I have had trouble with my ISP lately, losing the connection regularly! Tried to post here three times this week and lost my connection so gave up and went to bed.
I have been very busy and just had only a little time. I was sure worried about all those poor souls down on the Gulf, glad they were not badly hit this time.
My nephew and his step mom have been in Housten the past couple weeks on company business and i was real worried for them also. They called and said that where they were in north Housten it was not a problem.
I hope our friends on here are not affected by the Hurricanes!
Wayne

n/t

n/t