Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Updated Equinox Book out this month.

CT Todd

Andy Sabisch is releasing an updated version of his excellent Equinox Handbook later this month. The new book covers the two updates that have come out since the original book came out. New programs biased on the changes in the software and updated users programs from all over the world. I’m honored to have a section again in the new edition. Goes on sale on his eBay store for the same 19.95 cost as the previous book. It’s a must have. Get out there

Attachments

• BA28DC66-9110-4453-A35A-9CDE343DB0A2.jpeg
    BA28DC66-9110-4453-A35A-9CDE343DB0A2.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 164
Andy Sabisch is releasing an updated version of his excellent Equinox Handbook later this month. The new book covers the two updates that have come out since the original book came out. New programs biased on the changes in the software and updated users programs from all over the world. I’m honored to have a section again in the new edition. Goes on sale on his eBay store for the same 19.95 cost as the previous book. It’s a must have. Get out there
Is the updated book mainly focused on the 800 model..? Or does it give equal play on the 600 model. Us 600 users always have to interpolate the settings.

Well I haven't got my copy yet so I can't answer that although I really like the word Interpolate. Best of luck with that. LOL
Get out there

Still need a link. Searching ebay brings up all his books sold by everybody. Thx

If you search Equinox Handbook on eBay it’s the first thing to come up. We aren’t allowed to list links here for non advertisers

Got it, you are right, forgot about that. Pretty easy to find with a few searches. Thx

Did anyone get the book yet? I enjoyed reading the first Equinox book and I still have the Explorer/E-trac book.