Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update ...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I was back at the University of Michigan this morning. Since they took out my stitches two weeks ago one of my incisions had completely opened up. You could fit a half dollar in the hole in my shoulder. Seems the report came back that that spot had some melanoma also so they took more tissue from there and put stitches in the other scar where a dime sized spot opened up.Then they started on the other side to remove tissue from 4 pre cancer spots. I now have over 100 internal stitches and 50 on the surface. I will wait on pathology reports and stitch removal in 3 weeks. Thank you for the continued prayers.

You will continue to be in my prayers for complete healing. In my experience with cancer (leukemia), I learned that genetics plays a part but diet also plays a part in our health. The more I partook of a vegetarian diet, the healthier I became. Of course I've had challenges since then but that was largely due to reactions to medications and weakened immune system. God willing I'm back on track and will continue to do well. That's my prayer for you also. God's got our back!