Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update ...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Very long day yesterday, Left here at 7:30 am got back home at 11 pm. Spent 12 hours at the university of Michigan. Started with radioactive dye injected into my shoulder/neck area. Surgery was scheduled for 1:30 but was pushed back 3 hours. Finally was taken back for a couple hour of surgery and a couple more in recovery. They removed one lymph node to be tested and they cut away more tissue around the two areas that had melanoma and pre cancer. We headed home but stopped for a quick bite after 26 hours with no food. Got home and slept in the recliner. Today I have bled through two shirts so my wife changed my bandages. In the past I have gotten 4 to 6 stitches on my incisions. We sure were surprised to find 30 stitches under the dressing. This doesn't include the one in my arm pit. The skin on my neck by the shoulder is very tight. Should get results next week. Praying they got it all.

U Michigan sounds like a reliable place to go to. Sleep well & we are continuing to keep you all in our prayers. Steve in so la

Like you, I've been through numerous surgeries with pre-melanoma and know all too well what it feels like for days, if not weeks, down the road. God's got your back :)

Jesus is with you, Mike me son, and I saw all the prayers going up for you on FB; so I know your healing is imminent for you walk daily with Jesus through the dark storms & into His brilliant light! My prayers are included so keep the faith & don't listen to anyone but God our Savior & Lord for He loves you with an everlasting love! Ma

That is a lot of stitches. Try and get some rest. We willl keep you in our prayers.

yep, melanoma been there before took it off my right hand.The good Lord will see you through:thumbup: