Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update , still kick'en ,...

SurfCutter

I just stopping by to say Hello to all , things have been busy , but not with anything great and or wonderful cancel and reschedule seems to be the norm of late still no end and little hope insight in the court .....I am going to use some of my tax return to get a new detector , (well new to me , my buddy has agreed to sell his Garrett Infinium to me ) I am still trying to learn to play the violin , after a year of it I can play a mean Twinkle Twinkle Little Star now ...lol
I am also still messing around with the digital camera next thing will to figure out how to use Photo-shop elements 7 not as user friendly as I had hoped ...

Bill G.

n/t

some relief through some hobbies... It does stink, that our court system just plain stinks...the lawyers keep jerking you around, and collecting $$ at the same time....

No incentive for the law@$*^%$#@%^&&**%#ers to seek a speedy settlement!! They get paid by the hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n/t

had those giant watermelons ready to plant. Soon as the ground warms up that is.

Those pictures sure bring spring to mind. Our snow is on the way out:thumbup:

and bare ground look like. Very scarce item in these parts this year. Looked more like the antartic.... Make up a video for us of your violin playing. Keep moving forward...

George-CT