Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Tom's Heart Surgery, Monday!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Thanks for all prayers--God answered & the surgery went great--Done in an hour--One night stay in hospital, than at his mother's place Tuesday night & then home WED with Tami driving! He is to take it easy BUT otherwise with Praises to Jesus, Who is our Healer & Comforter, Tom is doing great! Please pray for mine & Tami's unknown request--A special need prayer also for them & one of their dogs--he bit a neighbor & must be put down unless a home is found for him! Tami is in hysterics as he is only four years old, was abused & that is why she took him & now is very attached But can't have him in their APT! Seems like nothing but problems for her being not well & suffers with depression that is too prevalent in my mom's relatives & families! I manage with Jesus But she just doesn't believe & lean on Him like I do now--After so many hard knocks in my life, too! SAD! No One can help us like Jesus But we must believe in Him & allow Him to work in our lives! AMEN! Ma

Praying here ma

Thanks for all prayers--God answered & the surgery went great--Done in an hour--One night stay in hospital, than at his mother's place Tuesday night & then home WED with Tami driving! He is to take it easy BUT otherwise with Praises to Jesus, Who is our Healer & Comforter, Tom is doing great! Please pray for mine & Tami's unknown request--A special need prayer also for them & one of their dogs--he bit a neighbor & must be put down unless a home is found for him! Tami is in hysterics as he is only four years old, was abused & that is why she took him & now is very attached But can't have him in their APT! Seems like nothing but problems for her being not well & suffers with depression that is too prevalent in my mom's relatives & families! I manage with Jesus But she just doesn't believe & lean on Him like I do now--After so many hard knocks in my life, too! SAD! No One can help us like Jesus But we must believe in Him & allow Him to work in our lives! AMEN! Ma
GREAT Turn out ,thank you lord :)

A gem can not be polished without friction,
nor a man perfected without trials.
Thank you Robert & so true! But the trying of our faith can sure be disheartening too many times BUT gets easier as our faith grows through all the trials of life as we live & breathe the truth of God's love & our hope is in Jesus to endure & overcome all things in this mortal life, for everlasting life with Him in God's eternal Glory! Amen!

GREAT Turn out ,thank you lord :)
YES Bill! All glory & praise goes to our Lord Jesus Christ, Who is our Redeemer, Helper & Healer of our body, soul & Spirit! Prayers for your surgeries to be over quickly with Jesus' Healing & Comforting Peace! May our prayers dissipate all pain & discomfort with HIS complete HEALINGs along with DRS & Nurses CARE!! Amen!

Praying here ma
Thank you, Mike for your prayers & all who pray for good answers to our problems! Petey is with a friend of Tami's friend for now as God works out what is needed by answering our prayers! Tami just got new contacts after months of not getting new glasses--the old ones were bent from tripping & falling while bringing groceries into my APT! Well from all her crying, she lost one Contac & had to go back to Walmart to replace the one she lost & they understood & gave her a replacement free--she may have had INS BUT don't know if she did, although thankful to Jesus & them for helping her as she had to work last night! Some of this is so ridiculous that it is laughable if it wasn't so serious for her! Thanks again & love ya all in Jesus' love! Amen! Sister Ma Betty

Prayers are here in New England also. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, A diamond cannot become a precious gemstone without pressure.

Prayers continue