Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Tom Cunningham!

Missouri--Ma Betty

I talked to Tami about 2:00 PM & Tom was still in ICU because of the MED given him, he had to be watched but they have a room available now & he is to be transferred into it this evening! He can talk but is slurring his words! I'm sure he wants out as men usually don't like being in the hospital! :shrug: Please keep him & Tami in your prayers! I am giving my 1991 Toyota Tercel car to my grandson & she will be taking it up to Bismark, MO soon --so travelling prayers, too, please! Thank you all & May God's blessings for you & families be many! Amen! Ma

n/t

Thanks for your many prayers--Talked to Tami & she was at hospital--since she doesn't know how long before Tom can do anything or even help-- Ashley & Dusty or one or the other is supposed to come for the car & then I can sign the title over to them rather than Tami, who would have to sign it over to them & probably have to wait for new title because Tom can't drive his car, too, so Tami has a way back home--Think I messed this sentence up--Oh, well you know what I mean! LOL! Will be keeping my license plates as MO is issuing new ones for its 150 year anniversary! Mine have Handicap! My expenses have gone up $20.00 & then $5.00 more per month starting Jan 1st! But SS Income is the same-- don't know if SS will get raised or not but even if it does the Medicare will be raised so either a little more or no raise at all! I bet you can't wait until you start drawing yours! LOL!! Enjoy life with the grandkids, as they will grow up fast! God Bless! Be HAPPY, Don't Worry! AMEN!