Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on the selling of my home....

Ma Betty in MO

The buyers didn't accept my counteroffer and that is okay, because I know by having prayed for the right buyers, at the right price and at the right time for a long, long time that those who are to have my home for their own will see it, like it and be able to buy it! Right now the stress is great for I now have to have a Municipal Inspection to see what repairs now are needed, if any, but being the County Government under a Liberal Democrat they sure will find something for me to have to spend money on, for they don't care for their citizens who pay their salaries through high taxes! Mine is $2400 this year and will be difficult for me to pay but with God's wonderful love and help for me, I will manage someway; somehow! God is so good to me and I certainly do love Jesus, Who is my everything for He is my All in all! Amen! :angel: Ma

When we sold & bought, a private inspector was used and we then haggled as to what would be done in the deal. It sounds like yours is mandatory. Another way fore the govt to get our $$ steve in so la

I'm so sorry that this buyer didn't turn out to be the right one for you, ma. As you stated, if it's God's will another buyer will come who is qualified & interested in buying your house. May God's will be done in your situation.

Thanks Martin but just heard today that the contract is still on hold depending on a Municipal Inspection to find out if there are any repairs needing to be done which I cannot pay for as I've already paid for repairs in the past and this year, so sooner or later no more repairs, as my house is 45 years old and if I could have updated the inside appliances I would have done so, most of my money was put in the outside with a new roof, storm windows and doors, new guttering leaf relief and all exposed wood covered ( my home is brick with concrete sills out and marble sills within ) for maintenance free. I couldn't take care of it myself and was unable to keep paying someone to keep it up for me....so it cost me $22,000.00 in 2006 to do that and also had new electric panel box put in with outside brought up to code! New A/C ie s 5 or 6 years old and was cleaned and checked with thermostat preprogramed! New Hot Water Heater this year and Dryer purchased in 2008 just hooked to gas and begun using it. Washer matches and is 5 years old! New repairs done this year in garage and corner of house where the concrete was broken....so enough is enough!

My home was appraised in 2008 in the 170,000s by the Company I acquired my loan from and at $182,000 by the Bank that gave me a $40,000 Home equity loan, so $150,000 is more than enough to sell it below what it is worth and then commission of $9,000 off that along with $4,300 in closing costs to the buyer..............so being without savings any more and a low SS Income I need to sell but not give it away!

Terry, my realtor said he would treat me as if I were his grandma or mother....his parents when we lived on the same block in Maplewood, MO. were 10 years younger than my ex and I...they are deceased now...and my son played with him when they were both children before their teen years! Pray for me that Terry will do right by me and also the buyers will be more caring in paying the real selling price for my home and do right by me, also, but I still think that a young couple with children should buy it, as there are younger couples with children moving into the neighborhood (very nice location) and building it back up while the older folks update their homes or leave on to better places without so much work and expenses!

Thank you for all prayers and for understanding where I've been and what I've been through before and after the horrible divorce and left without a job, any income or ins while emotionally ill for awhile until I got a job in 1989 and then retired at 62 with a very small SS Income, which still is because BO wouldn't give any raises for 2 or 3 years....but they all get raises and plenty of benefits and money from the tax payers to travel and do their thing on vacations and such! :thumbdown: But God is good and He is with me and will not forsake me, even if all others do! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus!!! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes, you would not believe what the Liberal County Gov't does to the people.....Very greedy and want more and more money while helping themselves to more power, but they will meet their doom someday, for God is real and He doesn't like His people to be taken advantage of, so He will repay their unfair and unjust ways! My taxes have increased from 1984 to now from $600.00 plus dollars to $2.400 plus that I have to pay in Dec. which will be very difficult for me to do without cashing in my $1,700 ins policy and withdraw my life ins for the children to help with funeral expenses for me at the time of my death and then to get it again would cost more, as I've been paying in for 4 years or more! Can't get all that I've paid , but even some will help with expenses until my home is sold and it will be in God's timing for the right price, at the right time and to the right people! He is good and hasn't forsaken me yet! Amen! :angel: Ma

P.S. Please read the post I've answered to Martin's post which has more information!

Hang in there betty the lord will make a way.This are tough times for us Christians.All we can do is smile and bare it and hope people will wake up and kick this gov. out:thumbup::usaflag: