Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UPDATE ON THE 'RESORT DOWN THE ROAD:BARNFINDS OUT IN THE OPEN!!!:surprised:......

warthog

Marcia and I went for a walk,and decided to go thru that resort,and I am glad we did:There is evidence someone has been breaking into the cottages......THAT BEING SAID,behind the garage,I have seen a bunch of old bicycles,just sitting out in the open,there are ORIGINAL SCHEINN AND AT LEAST ONE WESTERN FLYER BICYCLES SITTING OUT THERE,all original.Western Flyer made their last bicycle in 1959,and this one looks great!Original Schwinn boys and girl's bicycles,with banana seats,ape hanger handlebars,the whole SHMEAR.....I have to E mail the owner,and tell him about these bikes....

Sounds like it is the right thing to do and hope those, who are doing this, are caught and brought to justice! The owner will need to prosecute for trespassing even if the bikes are stolen from some other place and hidden there until they can be sold! So much evil going on in the world, and it is a shame, because it hurts the honest person who just want to use the land for pleasure of metal detecting and etc. God Bless! Ma

Thing is,BETTY,is that someone is breaking I to these buildings,while these bicycles are sitting out practically in the open,I am shocked nobody has grabbed them......

You might have seen them before someone came to take them out of there! The place isn't visited very often, it seems, and therefore, the thieves don't believe they would be caught! If it wasn't for you both seeing them and noticing someone is breaking into the cabins, they probably wouldn't have been noticed and, hopefully, caught! Good thing you have permission or the owner might think you are doing the stealing and digging any holes that can be noticed! :thumbup: God Bless! Ma