Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on the issue with my ex.......

warthog

The past few years' issues between my ex and I have been based on untruths,to make sure things would go her way,this latest thing being no exception.SO:I decided to let God lead me in this latest problem,and I took action,bringing this problem between her and I,and hopefully any other trouble,to a permanent close.I could have fought it,I have the proof she was telling untruths,but I took the high road,and gave her what she was clamoring for,even though she lied about it.I believe God convinced me to 'just let it be,and let her go'.......It has brought closure,and peace to our household,amen.

Amen! Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the Kingdom of God! My ex was and is a liar also and is so good at fooling others that even the children don't know the truth except my youngest daughter, Tami, but she said he is still her father and he is, so don't hold that against her, as she is a Christian now and understands the situation of his and my marriage! :) :angel: Ma