Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Tami's house!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

The bank loan was supposed to close on the 19th but it was extende until the 23rd but now is to be closed on the 28th! I was hoping she would own it by her birthday, today, Oct 25th, b ut they have had the home owner to do a few things, like painting the garage door, placing more loan value on the property! But God is in it & in His timing all things are done! God is blessing her, for she is off work this Sunday & doesn't have to work a 12 hour shift but intends to sleep through the night! Doesn't have Sundays off very often; so this is a blessing for her! Praise God Jehovah & Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Also, Please pray for God to answer an UNSPOKEN Prayer Requst for my granddaughter & G-Grandson--2 months old & for her parents to see God working in what is happening & become TRUE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS--satan is working overtime in this to hurt & harm as many members of my families as he is trying to do BUT GOD is Greater than he is & by faithful. sincere prayers We WIN! Thank you all for prayers & Thank Jesus & Praise God Who will & does answer His Peoples' prayers for our family's & our nation's GOOD! AMEN! Ma

Praying here ma
Thanks Mike--Got good news around 7:00 pm this evening --Praise the Lord for He is good--Very, Very Good! Tami closed on the house, yesterday, & is already moving in; so very busy, packing. moving & working 12 hour shifts! ANother worker fell sick with the Virus but she is doing okay as far as I know--no patients in Two group homes haven't fallen ill--so hopefully the virus won't go any farther! This is FLU Season; so how can the DRs & NRS determine reg flu fom Covid-19? I guess they can!!

Tami has the 3 dogs now & all staying & sleeping in house while still trying to get moved out of APT! She gets her Lounge Chair tomorrow which is her bed! I am praying that all will go well & they all get settled in to their routine & keep well & keep going! Don't know how things will work out for me living there too? Tom's brother is helping with moving & so far the Gas Furnace is working & they have heat! Like I said, GOD is Good--some problems of a used home by renters need to be taken care of--but APTS have same problems with Renters moving in & out! Tami has needed a home for a long time & NOW SHE HAS ONE! Praise God in Jesus' name, for HE IS GOOD & GOOD ALL THE TIME! TOM sleeps on a mattress on the floor but God will provide him with a reg bed --I PRAY! Amen! Ma