Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UPDATE on Tami's friend Tom--

Missouri--Ma Betty

Still very ill with pain--Morphine not helping much! He will be in Hosp for 5 days & must heal before any surgery or hoping he will without it! Has a pinhole in his colon & can't have food for 24 hours not even ice chips! He has had several spells with the pain & illness--Tami didn't realize how bad he is & feels badly by not having more sympathy for him! He has been off & on to DRs & emergency room but just gave him anti-acids & more or less ignored the problem! He will be off work--been on job with Country Mart a year more or less--seems like they both just have bad luck! I pray & help when I can but hard on me for I get confused & shaky but just lean on & trust in Jesus even more & pray for both to know Jesus personally like I do & live for him! He can't eat popcorn, nuts & etc any more--probably favorite snack foods & doesn't eat veggies; therefore poor health without proper nutrition! God Bless & pray for comfort & peace --very much needed! Thank you! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you, Mike! Trials & troubles come but by God's grace He helps us to endure & overcome all things by leaning on & trusting in His only begotten Son, Jesus, always! Amen! :angel: Ma