Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on selling my home.....

Ma Betty in MO

I've had two couples last Friday and Sat come through and today a young couple, who are expecting their first baby, came and looked through with their realty lady with their dads (soon to be grandpas) .....Don't know if they will buy but did say I have a nice and clean home and so we will see, as I need to move out and they need to move in before March ....the time of birth for their new baby boy. I live in a nice older neighborhood with young couples moving in as we older folks move out or pass away....also in an excellent location! Thank you for your prayers! I trust in God in Jesus' name and His will be done for what is best for them and me! Amen! :angel: Ma

in God's plans there is the right buyer(s), with the right price and at the right time to meet their needs and mine, also! Amen! :angel: Ma

by meeting their needs and mine! I just wish I had the finances to fix it up like it needs to be, as my range top doesn't work (put in when house was built) and dishwasher also! Bringing it up to code with more needing to be done to pass inspections has been difficult for me and other elderly needing to sell and move! Been here since 1974 so lots of code changes and very expensive to bring older homes up to date! :sad: :angel: Ma

It sure is a good thing you are a saint, because your patience is surely being utilized. May God richly bless your obediencein Jesus Name Amen!

sellers sure do need to be patient! Whatever is in God's plans and timing, I will wait upon Him to fulfill it....not easy to do with the lack of finances and poor health, but I lean on and trust in Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

just had another couple (older) look at my house at 1:00 PM with their lady realtor....Terry didn't call me to let me know, so keeping warmer I still was dressed in flannel pjs and heavy house coat but house looked presentable, as I always try to keep the house prepared for unexpected buyers who want to look, which is mainly what they are doing during this cold weather....the white stuff is about gone with temps in the 40's yesterday and today! My hope is in Jesus that all will turn out for the best for my good and for God's purpose and for theirs! May God Bless us continually! Amen! Ma