Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on returned diamond ring

protech

Well I finally met with the owner of this ring.
They were very appreciative and gave me a $50 reward.
The rings value around $1000.

[attachment 32991 diamring002.jpg]

Now for the rest of the story. The day I found this I only found one other ring. It was a small gold band. The next day the one with the 3 diam in it!! The following day, the day I returned the ring. Three more gold rings, the rest of the rings in the pic!!! Guess I got a little reward for my good deed!!! Oh yeah by the way, those were the only rings I found that day. 3 gold and about $6.50 in change & only about 6 or so pieces of trash.
Not a bad day!!! Good Luck Everyone!!

[attachment 32992 skull1003.jpg]
A little bit of ICE!!!
[attachment 32993 skull1004.jpg]
Gulf Huntress-Does that ring with the cross look famliar?
[attachment 32994 skull1012.jpg]