Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update On Rash

SeniorSeeker

Hello Friends, This morning I went to my dermatologist and had him check me out and I told him what I had experienced and what I was doing holistically. He said he was sure I was allergic to 'Regular Pink Benadryl' because it has 'Red Dye #5' in it and my records show I've had allergic reactions to that, in past years. He instructed me to buy 'Dry Free Benadryl' at my local grocery/pharmacy store. He wrote a prescription for a special cream to apply to the rash areas and thinks the rash will clear up within a week to 10 days. He didn't think I was allergic to the blue/green algae but to stay away from it until the rash was gone and them, if I wanted to, to try the Super Greens again and, if the rash shows again, then I would know I am also allergic to Spirulina. Thank God I'm getting some sound answers to this ongoing problem. Please pray with me that the rash will clear up and I can get back to living life in a normal way. Thank you all and God bless.

PTL--With prayers & right meds all should be well with you soon! I used to get Poison Ivy very badly in the summer time; so I know what itching is & scratching that stuff just spreads it & I got the oozing & weepy kind--will drive a person crazy if you let it! Think positive , I am WELL! :angel: Ma

Well ... I've been back to the dermatologist a couple weeks ago and he wrote a prescription for a new jar of 'special cream' to dry up the rash and clear my body of this nasty stuff! To date, I'm all but back to normal (whatever that is at my age :) ), and looking forward to a nice Spring & Summer & getting out there and doing some detecting. I went back to the dermatologist today for a growth on my left ear. A sample was sent off to the lab. I'll know in a couple weeks was the determination is. Here's hoping! Thank you all for your prayers.
:clapping: