Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on prayer request!.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Last night when we went to bed I asked my wife if she remembered to take off her rings when her and the girls went swimming at the gym. She jumped out of bed to see if they were in her gym bag. Only to realize she had left them on a hook in the locker. These lockers are for anyone to use. The one ring was black hills gold with a diamond in the middle of a rose that I had got her after we lost two babies to miscarriage about 12 years ago. The other was new and it was a 25th anniversary ring I bought for her and gave her at Christmas. This cost a pretty penny! The gym was open about one more hour after the girls left, so someone could have used the locker and then there was the worry that the cleaning crew might clean the lockers. I prayed several time that if it was His will we would have them back. She showed up when they opened and thank God they were still in the locker! God is good, All the time! Thank you to those who prayed!