Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on my prayer request for possible buyer for my home! They have seen it and really like it....

Ma Betty in MO

Just have to see how much they can borrow to be able to pay for it! The husband works for Toyota in their factory....but doesn't sure if he can get the loan for as much as my asking, although I've come down $5,000 for new carpeting, dishwasher, sink and etc.. House is worth more than I'm asking, but I need to move and not have to be showing my home and keeping it ready! I am still ill and taking meds but allergic to the Sulfa Drug, so have to quit taking it....making me very ill with no appetite! Please pray for God's will to be done, but if not then it is not His plans for me at this time! I will know by the 24th whether they can get the loan or not....the house is worth more than I'm asking! Thank you, everyone! Will let you know more later! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

n/t