Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on my house......Only had one couple come by today since...

Ma Betty in MO

last Wednesday, Jan 15th.....I always seem to get lots of compliments on keeping my house up over all the years I've lived here and they like it, but no buyers as yet, or just offer too low a price that I cannot accept and have enough money left over for my moving and living on after closing.....It really isn't the time for me to move, so I don't complain, as I am glad it hasn't sold as yet although I do need the money, but God is with me and He provides now or later depending on His plans for me, as my sister's husband is home now from Barnes Hospital but very ill so would be difficult for them for me to be living there, too!

She is learning how to put his IV's with a needle into a port in his chest and he has a new defib under his chest wall where women wear bras! My sister says, he looks like he needs a bra! :blink: He sure has gone through a lot of sicknesses and surgeries and still is just like too many others are doing, so I pray for God to save those who will be saved and then, Please Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! I have been too ill and hurting to do any more packing to be able to move if my home did sell! :sad: :angel: Ma

Buying and/or selling a house is a painful business Ma. It can be highly frustrating and our prayers may seem to fall on deaf ears. But they don't.

I have told you of my son's recent experience and how wonderfully it all worked out for him and his family.

He could not have gotten a nicer home, nor one in such an advantaged position, as far as his needs are concerned.

And the same will be true of you. "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him" is from Psalm 37. The whole Psalm is wonderful.

I know that you believe this, but sometimes we forget what we know! I know that I do.

home to sell at a right price and for me to move, as weather is too cold, icy and snowy, although not a lot of snow right now! God is good and is good all in His timing of fulfilling His plans for me and each of us! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Leslie and you sure know how to flatter a lady....even this ole gray mare! :lol: I am humbled indeed by your nice words! Thank you! Thank you! :) :angel: Ma

Thank you Bill and I'm okay....for I know in time, I will sell my home to the right people for a good price at the right time and be able to pay all my bills and get out of debt! I was doing find until Obama stole the election and became a false pres, who thinks he is king and Michelle is a queen by living like royalty off the taxpayers' monies who work hard for it and sometimes at 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet! I was drawing 5.4% int on my IRA and then as I drew more out and paid taxes on it and the int rate was 1% or less making no gain from then on and finally became depleted! May God have mercy and help us get rid of them by getting them out of the WH and even the USA if need be....for God's will be done and not mine! Amen! No need to worry, as it won't do any good but lots of prayers of faith in Jesus' name will do good and have the best results for me in the situation that I am in! God provides no matter how much the water in the well dries up! Amen! May God Bless! :angel: Ma

Thanks Nyal....Your son and family were truly blessed and I know sooner or later I will be, also.....with less to pay bills, just means I need to pray and trust God more by patiently waiting upon Him, in Jesus' precious name.....The harder the trial the more the blessings with the best for us that He has in His timing...My faith is truly being tested and tried, but I know my Lord won't fail me, for He has done a lot in my life to prove His faithfulness to me! And I give God the glory and Jesus the praise for everything....even the trials in which helped me to depend more on Him and to be patient until I've come through unto the end of all my trials! Amen! :angel: Ma

Well MA I'm sure spring would be a much better time for you to move. So as you are doing, just leave it in God's hands. We are in the midst of a similar situation here with building a house , buying a house, moving etc. Right now things don't look like they are working out but I am not upset because I know God is in CONTROL and he knows so much more than I do. He will move for both of us in HIS TIME.

Amen Theresa, as He really is in control and to go ahead of Him and His plans would have us end up worse off than we may be now! I know God has not failed me and has proved Himself to be there for me and does not fail over and over again! I may spend more money in the long run, but I truly know I and my sister will be better off after God has completed everything for us and you! I pray you are feeling and doing better after your heart surgery and am praying for each of us to see God move in a mighty way and meet our needs in the best way possible that only He can in His love and timing, in Jesus' precious and holy name! Amen! :angel: Ma