Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on my diabetic issue.........

warthog

I was looking at my log that contains my blood sugar readings this morning.The highest it has been since 12/3 of 2013 was 141, and that was on 12/3/2013..i have come to the conclusion that it is not so much what I eat but how much and how often.Before,I was stuffing my yap with every carb loaded thing you can name,all day long,half the night.I had this attitude'I will worry about it when it gets me'........NOW,I can still eat a little of whatever I like,but I STRETCH IT OUT,and NEVER as much as I used to.My meds and my diet are keeping me in line,feeling good,and losing weight.I still have a ways to go on that,though.PS.......Pain management dr. called yesterday,had to re-schedule my visit to the 27th,darn....Oh well.....Warthog Steve.......:thumbup:

Using common sense in how we eat and not just those things full of sugar and calories most of the time! Some small amounts of sweets at a time is best so we won't indulge all at once when we desire to have something sweet to eat or those with carbs....a little goes a long way in keeping ourselves healthy, but for many it is almost too late because of our past lives being raised in families and raising families of our own, but even trying to control our eating habits...even late in life....is good and does make us feel and look better! May God Bless you by helping you and each of us to eat right! Amen! :angel: Ma

I am allowed to eat everything I dislike, and am not allowed to eat anything I do like, all because of a little cholesterol.

I probably really need a new Doctor.

I think a little once in awhile helps us not to be so hungry for the things we shouldn't eat, for to do without completely makes us want it more and then to eat too much! SAD!! :angel: Ma