Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Ma's problems

Missouri--Ma Betty

I finally was able to get up and down enough to get in and out of my little car and visit the dr. She had the nurse to give me a Steroid shot for my back and Lasix Pills along with Potassium pills for my swollen legs and feet! Took blood also! So maybe by the end of the week, I will be much better and able to start doing things to get ready for the auction hopefully starting by Monday, but have to watch the lifting of boxes though or I will be down in my back again! Thought you might like seeing me and my family in our younger days before my ex left the home and the divorce in 1988! Able to do this now as not so painful any more....I've come along way in Jesus Christ and forgiven him and myself, because I did things wrong also in doing what a good Christian wife is supposed to do but did the best I knew at the time to take care of family and home! It takes Jesus to make us perfect and I've not reached perfection even yet! :sad:

Here is my Treasure poem again that I wrote when first truly saved and still metal detecting! Been finding a lot of my finds and even coins that I had put in baggies after each day of hunting, as the Auctioneers went through boxes Monday to list some of my items but never moved them to where I could get to them very easily; so it will take my sister to help me move boxes and go through them to get the stuff ready for sale! Please help me pray for some healthy and able younger men to be able to come and move furniture so I can get to them, especially in one bedroom....heavy furniture in front and boxes all in back and stacked to ceiling and on sale day! Need to go to bank and post office today but waiting to see how often I have to go to bathroom after taking the Lasix and Potassium pills this morning before getting dressed to go which is a difficult process for me because of being very slow! But God is good and He is good all the time, but in His own time and in His own way! Not our will be done, but Thine, oh Lord! Amen! God Bless and good hunting as everyone is able to get out now and go swingin' and a diggin' ! :angel: Ma Photo was taken November 4th, 1971 in my younger days (Lots younger) :lol:

Wow Ma you was sure a pretty lady and still are. Glad you was able to get to the dr.

Thank you Travis, you flatterer, but thanks for saying I am pretty and still am, for I look in the mirror now and say, When did that old wrinkly woman get in my house, as I didn't invite her! :lol: Age and illnesses have caught up to me and I look older than my age! SAD! :angel: Ma

Keep on smiling ma. God will see you through all of this.

Good news Ma. Glad you were able to get to the doc and head down the road to healing. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Thanks Mike! Yes, I will make it through, as Jesus has been with me and has gotten me through all the heartaches and pain that I've faced in the trials He has helped me to get through so far! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Bro Martin! I am some better but still down in my left hip and lower back and still painful, but I will overcome all things through Jesus Christ Who strengthens and heals me! Amen! :angel: Ma